The reader will find 3 groups of data, owing to different scenarios and platforms used:
- The FROG robot, at the Royal Alcázar of Seville (Spain).
- The FROG robot, at the Lisbon Zoo (Portugal).
- Pioneer platform, at the Royal Alcázar of Seville (Spain).
Each one of these datasets are composed of 3 main files in ROSbag format (see http://wiki.ros.org/rosbag):
- Raw sensor bag: Sensor measurements and odometry, while the robot was teleoperated or while autonomoulsy navigation (for datasets 1, 2, 3, 7 of the FROG robot at Royal Alcázar).
- TF bag: Provides transformation between robot’s and map’s frame in order to obtain robot’s localization (obtained with Monte Carlo Localization Algorithm).
- Image bag: Contains image data. In the FROG robot there are both left and right rectified grayscale compressed image in addition to disparity and in the Pioneer platform it consists on raw RGB left and right images (rectified grayscale images for Pioneer platform are also provided in a fourth bag). This file contains also the camera calibration.
Extra data is added in additional files: timestamped robot pose (in text files) and trajectory over a map (png).
These are some representative pictures of mixed indoor-outdoor related scenarios:
And sensors distribution in both paltforms: